Web Summit: Toptal CEO, Taso Du Val: The Evolution of the Talent Economy
authors are vetted experts in their fields and write on topics in which they are extremely knowledgeable. All of our content is peer reviewed and validated by world-class professionals.
Toptal is a network of the world’s top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams on demand. Founded in 2010 and now the world’s largest fully remote company, Toptal has served more than 21,000 clients and has a global network of talent in 140+ countries.
Kimberly Hall, Toptal’s Vice President of Customer Operations, sat down with Toptal’s CEO, Taso Du Val, at Toptal’s Women in Tech Lounge at Web Summit 2022 in Lisbon. Du Val shares insights into the future of work, Web3, the benefits of implementing a remote workforce, and more.
Some Questions Asked:
- Why was this a key year for Toptal to take part in the Web Summit conference? 0:57
- What was the inspiration behind the creation of Toptal’s Women in Tech Lounge? 1:25
- Will Toptal continue to lean into the Web3 space? 6:05
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- What companies should be thinking about as the workplace evolves.
- What the future of the talent economy looks like.
- The benefits of implementing a remote workforce.