This week, I’m joined by Ed Pederson, the VP of Product Development at Kelly Services, and my Toptal colleague, Rory Spanier.
Ed is a subject matter expert in product development, design thinking, operational execution, strategic sourcing, operational procurement, and Lean Six Sigma processes. He leads a team of product developers who produce net new products across the Kelly enterprise.
Rory is the director of Staffing Programs at Toptal and specializes in solving challenging enterprise client-talent needs. Rory kicks off our conversation with an exciting announcement!
Questions I ask:
- We're at an unprecedented time in history. Ed and Rory, how do you feel about where we all are right now?
- As clients roll out the Human Cloud Solution, what is the acute problem that they’re trying to solve on Day 1?
- What do you attribute Kelly Services’ longevity to, especially looking back at how the industry has transformed?
- What do the next 2-5 years look like for the Toptal-Kelly partnership?
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Toptal’s partnership with Kelly
- The new Human Cloud Solution
- The trends surrounding the “skills gap”
- The Toptal network