Human Cloud Solution with KellyOCG
authors are vetted experts in their fields and write on topics in which they are extremely knowledgeable. All of our content is peer reviewed and validated by world-class professionals.
This week, I’m joined by Ed Pederson, the VP of Product Development at Kelly Services, and my Toptal colleague, Rory Spanier.
Ed is a subject matter expert in product development, design thinking, operational execution, strategic sourcing, operational procurement, and Lean Six Sigma processes. He leads a team of product developers who produce net new products across the Kelly enterprise.
Rory is the director of Staffing Programs at Toptal and specializes in solving challenging enterprise client-talent needs. Rory kicks off our conversation with an exciting announcement!
Questions I ask:
- We're at an unprecedented time in history. Ed and Rory, how do you feel about where we all are right now?
- As clients roll out the Human Cloud Solution, what is the acute problem that they’re trying to solve on Day 1?
- What do you attribute Kelly Services’ longevity to, especially looking back at how the industry has transformed?
- What do the next 2-5 years look like for the Toptal-Kelly partnership?
In this episode, you will learn about:
- Toptal’s partnership with Kelly
- The new Human Cloud Solution
- The trends surrounding the “skills gap”
- The Toptal network